Into the fifth year of the programme, we aim to make this year’s programme even bigger and better. Before we can do that, we will need enthusiastic ACCA Students to support us.
The internship programme:
- Aims to provide ACCA Students with work-ready skills and enhanced career opportunities
- Provides a platform for successful interns to obtain work experience and meet performance objectives that will contribute towards their Practical Experience Requirement (PER)
- Allows students to put what they have learned into practice and to gain a better understanding of real working environments, especially in the areas of specialisation that they have trained for.
The 2015/2016 internship programme will be administered by us at ACCA Singapore and supported by our network of Approved Employers (Gold and Platinum Approved). We also have the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) on board to support this initiative.
This is a 3-month internship programme commencing in January 2016 and ending in March/ April 2016.
Online registrations for applicants open on Wednesday, 1 July 2015 and close Friday, 31 July 2015.
All applicants will have to undergo a rigorous selection process by ACCA Singapore as well as potential employers before qualifying for the Internship.
The first round of shortlisting will commence in August 2015.
To find out more about the programme and how to apply, hop over to http://www.accaglobal.com/sg/en/student/support-for-students-and-affiliates-in-singapore/aip1516.html.
Need to be convinced to take part? Hear what some of our past interns have to say!
“The internship made me reconfigure my mindset to better align with the requirements of the audit industry. This prepared me well to face the challenges arising from my current audit job role.”
– Ron Yong, Intern, ACCA Internship Programme 2014/2015
“The opportunity to meet and interact with industry professionals who gave me valuable decision-making advice on my career development was one of the highlights of my ACCA internship.”
– Lim Yin Han, Intern, ACCA Internship Programme 2014/2015
We look forward to seeing your applications!