There are preview sessions to 2 Masters opportunities with Birmingham City University and Oxford Brookes University respectively coming up soon. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more if you are are looking to upgrade yourselves.
1) Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (top-up) designed especially for ACCA Graduates
ACCA graduates can now pursue a Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top–up) degree in 9 months, awarded by Birmingham City University, in partnership with Kaplan Singapore.
The University is ranked Top 60 in the Guardian League Table (2013) and Top 30 by the Sunday Times University Guide (2013) for placing students in graduate-level jobs.
About the Master’s Degree programme:
- ACCA graduates can gain direct entry to this programme.
- ACCA graduates will be given exemptions and only need to complete 3 modules in 9 months to attain Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-up)
- The 3 modules are:
– Modern Theory of Finance
– Financial Econometrics and Research Skills in Accounting and Finance
- The Dissertation module will be a chosen topic from the students and must be related to Accountancy and Finance
- The total course fee is $10,165 (inclusive of GST) and payable over 3 equal installments
- Manageable study schedule to cater for busy working professionals
For more information on the programme, please click here.
A preview session has been arranged for you to find out more about how this programme benefits you. Mr Rhys Johnson, Vice-President of Kaplan Financial and the former Head of Education (Asia Pacific) of ACCA, will be the guest speaker.
Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2015
Venue: Kaplan City Campus @ PoMo
1 Selegie Road
Level 6, Room 604
To sign up, please contact Katherine Goh at 8200 3219 or email@example.com.
2) The Oxford Brookes Global MBA
Did you know that the Oxford Brookes University Global MBA provides advanced entry and reduced fees for ACCA Members?
The Oxford Brookes Global MBA is a high quality, adaptable programme designed for experienced professionals. It can be studied through distance online- supported learning and on-campus taught modules depending on students’ location, work demands and study preferences.
The programme is AMBA accredited and is ranked 7th globally in the QS Distance Online MBA rankings 2014.
More information on the programme here
Julie Hartley a member of the Global MBA Team will be available on the evening of Friday 7 August, between 6-8pm at the Swissotel Merchant Court to talk to ACCA members and other interested managers and professionals about the MBA and to answer any questions.
If you are interested in meeting with Julie Hartley that evening, please email the MBA Administration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are unable to attend but would like more information, please email us to indicate your interest.