We are holding our inaugural ACCA Finance and Accounting Technical Conference 2015! This is the first time we dedicate a full day to bringing you the latest updates and technical developments within the sector.
This high-intensity technical conference on 23 October 2015 will provide you with a comprehensive update of all the relevant changes and significant technical developments in corporate reporting, tax and the legal environment.
Additionally, the conference will touch on cybersecurity and data analytics, allowing you to be fully prepared for the new skill-sets and knowledge that will be required working in a digital environment.
This is the conference for all accounting and finance professionals, so don’t miss it!
- Integrated Reporting – Recent Developments by Ms Wong Dan Chi, Senior Consultant, PAIA Consulting
- Corporate Financial Reporting – Recent Developments by Mr Ghamazy Rashid, Accounting Technical Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Annual Update on Auditing Standards by Mr Gajendran Vyapuri, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Tax – Recent Development (Including recap of Budget 2015 Highlights) by Prof Sum Yee Loong, Professor of Accounting (Practice)
- Legal Updates & Highlight by Rajah & Tann LLP
- Panel Discussion: Impact of Changes in the Companies Act on Business
- Rise of Cybersecurity Threats – Implications for Accountants by Mr Vincent Loy, Cyber Leader, PwC Singapore
- Business Analytics – A Crash Course for Accountants by Mr Benjamin Chiang, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
* Programme is subject to change
For more information and to register, please click here.