As the leading global body in professional accountancy, we examine the key factors that finance and accounting professionals like you should be thinking about to prepare for future opportunities and challenges in tomorrow’s dynamic business landscape.
Have you ever thought how your role as a finance and accounting professional will change over the next 5 years? Or what you need to do to future-proof yourself?
All these and more will be addressed at our Accounting for the Future Conference which will also look at:
- How the working life of finance professionals will change between now and 2020, and
- The big trends affecting the accountancy profession.
This free, virtual event will be delivered through live and on-demand webinars over three days (24 to 26 Nov) and is open to anyone.
Members who attend this conference can get up to 15 CPD units.
Welcome Address: What makes for a winning team?
Our special VIP guest, Nick Fry, former CEO of the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team, will set the scene with an insightful welcome address about winning strategies to achieve an organisation’s goals.
He will also share his views about what the accountancy profession can learn from the fast-paced and highly competitive world of motor sport and the automotive industry.
Attendees can expect to gain the following insights from the various sessions and can choose which sessions they would like to attend.
Day 1: Tuesday, 24 November 2015
Employability and the Economy
- What will the world look like in 2020?
- What will the role of finance professionals and the accountancy profession be in that world?
- What do you need to do to maximise your chances of employability and success?
Day 2: Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Explore issues such as business growth and tips for finance professionals in business strategy.
- Delve into the current and future developments in International Financial Reporting Standards.
Day 3: Thursday, 26 November 2015
Practice and the Public Sector
- Look at changing business models for SMEs, and explore the impact of internationalisation on tax.
- Focus on change and the pursuit of success for public sector accountancy.
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep abreast with the latest trends impacting the profession!
Click here to register for this insightful event!