To support our students with their progression, we are making our exams more flexible.
As part of this, we offer a number of Foundation Level and all our Knowledge level exams as on-demand Computer Based Exams (CBEs).
These exams provide you greater flexibility to schedule your exams outside of our four exam session weeks and provide you with instant results.
We are withdrawing the paper based exams, currently available as on-demand CBE, in a phased market by market approach.
For Singapore-registered students, the June 2016 examination session will be the last exam session where the following exams will be available to sit as paper-based exams:
- FA1, Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1, Management Information
- FA2, Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2, Managing Costs and Finance
- F1, Accountant in Business
- F2, Management Accounting
- F3, Financial Accounting
- F4, Corporate and Business Law (UK and Global variants)
If you are intending to register for the above paper-based exams for the June 2016 session, please bear in mind the following dates:
- Standard exam entry deadline: 2 May 2016
- Late exam entry deadline: 9 May 2016