After a successful run of our inaugural ACCA Finance & Accounting Technical Conference last year, we are back again with an even broader and deeper suite of topics for leaders in accountancy and finance, this time over 2 DAYS!
Rapid globalisation coupled with increasing regulation across the world, changing expectations from finance professionals and most evidently, the speed of digital innovation means the future professional accountant will need an optimal and changing combination of professional competencies to ensure sustained business growth for any organisation.
What are some of these new knowledge and how can they help you do your job better?
How will new and emerging areas of interest impact the way finance leaders run their functions?
At this high-intensity conference, we will examine technical issues against the backdrop and impact of advancing digital technologies.
There will also be a comprehensive update of all the relevant changes and significant technical developments in corporate reporting, audit, tax , new and emerging areas of interest over the past year, promising to help enhance your TEQ (technical and ethical quotient) and DQ (digital quotient)*.
Widely attended by professional accountants in or servicing the corporate sector, this year’s ACCA Finance & Accounting Technical Conference will feature speakers from various accountancy disciplines and sectors.
- Update on Singapore FRS/IFRS changes and the critical review of latest developments in Sustainability Reporting
- Exploration on how RPA will transform accounting and finance departments
- A review of the Singapore Standards on Auditing
- Discussion on the impact of Blockchain Technology on Audit and Assurance Services
- International trends and Singapore’s position on BEPS (base Erosion and Profit Shifting)
- Tax systems and philosophies in the Future Digital Economy and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What are the opportunities and challenges in cross-border services and multi-disciplinary practices.
Date: 13 & 14 October 2016
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: InterContinental Singapore Hotel
For full programme and/or to register, head over to our registration portal now