The heart of a successful membership body is the committed network of members who live the values of the ACCA brand and advocate strongly for ACCA.
The ACCA Singapore Advocate of the Year Award is a great opportunity for us to recognise the contribution that your fellow members are making.
If you know any member who deserves to be applauded for their outstanding contribution to the profession and ACCA, we want to know who they are.
Help recognise member advocates by submitting your nominations. We welcome self-nomination as well.
Winner of the ACCA Singapore Advocate of the Year Award in 2017 will be announced on as Members’ Night on 17 August 2017, and the member will automatically be entered for the regional ACCA Asia Pacific Advocate of the Year 2017 Award.
The ACCA Asia Pacific Advocate of the Year 2017 will be deliberated and announced at the ACCA International Assembly in late September 2017 culminating in the the global final will be held at the ACCA Council Dinner in 2018.
- The award is open to all members in good standing* including retired members (on the retired register)
- Nominations can only be made by members in good standing
- Members can self-nominate or be nominated by another member
* No outstanding ACCA fees, CPD submission completed, Code of Conduct signed / Ethics module undertaken, not in a disciplinary process
The nominations will be judged by ACCA Singapore Office bearers and market head based on the criteria below. Nominee must describe and demonstrate one or more of the following:
- How they have actively inspired the next generation of professional accountants by promoting ACCA and / or the profession in schools, colleges and universities
- How they have actively supported students and fellow members to grow in their careers
- How they have actively helped to build ACCA’s brand and reputation within Singapore
- How they have contributed to ACCA in terms of thought leadership or through enabling ACCA to be seen as leading the profession within Singapore
Submissions are now open, and we hope to receive them before 28 July 2017
Please click here to download a copy of the nomination form.
Find out more about ACCA Singapore’s Member Advocacy Programme here: